We pay out affiliate commissions via PayPal in the first week of every month. As we have a 30-day money back guarantee, we only pay commissions that are older than 30 days. The minimum payout balance is $50.00, so you receive a decent chunk of cash when payouts come around. And there’s no maximum payout balance, so go nuts!
We do not allow referrals to be generated on your own purchases.
The details in summary:
- To register as an affiliate, you must have a site that does not contain anything that take’s away from the integrity of Watchdog Jobs, and it’s professionalism.
- You’ll receive 50% commission for every new sale you refer, only paid on the first payment, not recurring ones
- Minimum payout balance of $50.00, and no maximum payout (we pay in USD)
- Commissions older than 30 days will be paid within the first week of each month
- Referrals are paid out via PayPal
- Referrals cannot be generated on your own purchases (this includes using a different email address).
Referral cookie lifetime
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for a generous 45 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase Restrict Content Pro, or ask us any pre-sale questions they may have.
A referral won’t be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser)
- The customer purchases after 45 days (because the cookie will expire).
Referrals older than 30 days and in good standing (i.e. the purchase has not been refunded) will be included with each commission payout (if the commission balance totals $50.00 or over). If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The sale that the referral was based on was refunded
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies (see below) or violated the spirit of the Affiliate Agreement.
Affiliate application rejection
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for affiliate application rejection. Below are just a few reasons why an application may be rejected (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Affiliate applications for websites that sell, advertise or engage in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, illegal business practices, or that include any material infringing on National or International Copyright will be rejected.
- Affiliate applications for websites that we do not believe are aligned with our industry or business may be rejected.
- If you apply to become an affiliate and you have not purchased an extension license, your application may be rejected.
- If you apply to become an affiliate and it has been less than 30 days since you purchased an extension license, your application may be rejected.
- Affiliate applicants with websites that re-sell any of our products will be rejected.
- Websites considered inappropriate by Restrict Content Pro will be rejected.
The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
In addition, pretending to be us is PROHIBITED. You do not represent Watchdog Jobs, Watchdog LLC in any capacity (unfortunately :(). So please do not speak to someone on our behalf.
Questions regarding your application:
Contact us here: email@example.com